Join the X-Pert® team at WAXOXO Sugaring Wax Bar
The WAXOXO team is always seeking passionate estheticians to join our team and to grow with our brand. Interested in joining? Send your resume to us today and join our team of X-perts.
Current Job Opportunities
Waxoxo team is seeking passionate estheticians to join our company and grow with our brand.
Looking for estheticians with Expertise in Waxing, Sugaring
Waxoxo Sugaring | WaxBar is a new brand being launched in the GTA (Mississauga) that will offer professional hair removal service. We offer sugaring, waxing and organic facials. Our techniques are unique and famous for providing relatively pain free waxing, long lasting results and elimination of ingrown while preserving the skin radiance and health. We are known for our high-end quality service and efficiency.
Our first Waxbar in Mississauga is opening in SUMMER 2019 (July/August) and we are looking for team of estheticians who want to grow with us and also have stable job with best industry standard remuneration.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Perform hair removal services, such as waxing and sugaring by using specialized products and techniques in accordance with our standards. (Will be trained to perform the sugaring services as per WAXOXO standards)
• Experience in facial treatments would be an asset.
• Greet clients and escort them to the service room.
• Taking appointments over the phone and manage booking schedules.
• Process payments for clients and answer questions on products and services.
• Encourage clients to avail the benefits of our membership packages and products.
• Ensure services are completed as per schedule in a thorough, professional manner using techniques as per our standards.
• Perform stock keeping duties as required.
• Ensure the cleanliness of the Wax bar at all times.
• Strong team work to optimize efficiency and productivity.
• Able to work on weekends, days and evenings
Job Type / Category
Sugaring and Waxing specialist
We are hiring full time and part time estheticians with competitive hourly rate as per industry standard.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
• High School diploma
• Esthetics certification
• Minimum 6-month experience in performing waxing or sugaring service
• Required language: English
• Must be an energetic, friendly, exceptional team player
• Loves to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be dependable and hard working
Benefits and Perks
• Great tips
• Great opportunities to grow with us in other roles
• Free monthly waxing or sugaring service
• Lots of opportunities to grow in other management roles
• Will be trained on our techniques and standards
Job Type: Part-time/Full Time
Experience: Minimum 6 months, 1 year plus is preferred
Send Resume to: [email protected] or click the Apply button